Wash away your worries!
We are a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Modern Bathroom Vanities across US in India. Bathroom Vanities designed to give premium look
Whether you're getting ready in the morning or unwinding after a long day at work, our washstands will help your regular bathroom routines go more smoothly. The neat-freak and the decorator in you will love our THAMES GREY and CASPEAN BLACK washstands, which come with an RUNSKR tap and two drawers. Its brown-black finish adds style to your bathroom, and the dividers in the drawers keep your toiletries organised. VERDE BOTTLE GREEN is designed for both moms and kids, with a mirror top cabinet that is ideal for a ten-step skincare programme and softened edges to keep the little ones secure.
The addition of a lovely wooden bathroom vanity unit will drastically change your space. They function as the bathroom's focal point as well as a decorative feature. Bathroom vanities include plenty of storage space for towels, cleaning goods, soaps, and other bathroom accessories, as well as serving as a platform for the mirror and sink. Purchase the items you require to complement the design and style of your bathroom.
Online shopping for Modern Wooden Bathroom Vanities with Tops
The utilization of a bathroom vanity unit with a top is a trendy style element in bathroom design. Green plants, convenient mirrors, and other items can be displayed in these types of bathroom vanity cabinets. While choosing wooden bathroom vanities with tops, make sure they complement the existing flooring, fittings, and other washroom components. Furthermore, we provide a large selection of wooden bathroom vanity units with sink in a variety of finishes and styles to suit any form of bathroom, whether it is classic, modern, or contemporary.
Utilize the customization option to give your bathroom a well-designed appearance.
Bathroom vanities with sinks are great washroom pieces that add elegance and décor to the bathroom. As a result, we provide a custom-made service to design the bathroom vanities according to your preferences, need, and style. The design, wood type, and finish may all be changed. Simply choose a modern wooden bathroom vanity unit or share your ideas and have them designed. We also make certain that the goods arrive on schedule and in good condition.
Oceanic6 Solutionz offers gorgeous and modern bathroom vanities online at great prices.
Oceanic6 Solutionz is the place to go if you're looking for trendy and contemporary wooden bathroom vanities. We have a large range of wooden bathroom vanity units that are made of high-quality solid wood and stained in a variety of finishes like as honey, mahogany, and teak. It doesn't mean you have to sacrifice beauty and flair because you have a small bathroom. You'll discover a variety of wooden bathroom vanity units here to complete your look. Go online and give your bathroom an appealing and well-organized look.
Selecting the Ideal Vanity
- Adding a vanity to your bathroom improves its appearance and storage. To achieve the greatest outcomes, selecting the appropriate vanity cabinet is critical. Here are some suggestions for selecting a bathroom vanity:
- Choose a vanity that has the same scale and dimensions as the rest of your bathroom. With a relatively tiny vanity, a little sink will appear great.
The total number of sinks is: Before you go out and buy bathroom vanity units, figure out how many sinks you'll need. You can choose between a pair of separate vanities or a vanity that can fit two sinks if you need two sinks.
- Maintenance:The vanity should not make cleaning and maintaining that section of the bathroom impossible. The vanity should be simple to clean. The wall behind a vanity with a built-in backsplash is protected.
- Storage: Select a vanity that meets your storage requirements. It's preferable to have a fully filled vanity than a half-empty vanity that takes up important storage space.
Measure the bathroom under-sink area precisely before choosing a vanity.
- Space: Ensure that the vanity does not obstruct the flow of traffic in the bathroom. This is especially critical in a tiny bathroom, where even a few inches may make a big impact. Check to see whether opening the doors makes getting in and out of the area impossible.